This is the page where I will share my mini-challenges for today's readathon.
1. What are you reading right now?
John Steinbecks The Pearl
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the
second half of the Read-a-thon?
High Stakes by melinda Snodgrass
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
no, just getting distracted by mini- challenges and social media
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
how many books I've read.
Plan A Bookish Party Challenge
What book is your party themed around?
The Disney version of the Beauty and The Beast story
What food will you serve?
An afternoon tea with sandwichs, scones and more!
Cool Mugs like these:
Funko Pop's table decorations:
What’s your signature drink?
Tea and Maybe Strawberry Mimosas
What games will you play?
What party favors will you send home with your guests?
Wrapped boks with tags giving clues about their content.
A puzzling Challenge :
- Candles and Cake
Here is my snackage!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Los Angeles California
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
My Dead Boyfriend-Goosebumps
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Mac and cheese
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love manga! I'm reading the latest Attack On Titan Today
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
stress less about how many books I finish!
Be sure to link up!